- Time Saving: Easy attach and go system for an all-in-one mop that cleans floors in a FLASH, inbuilt spray for quick floor cleaning, up to 2 times faster than regular mop and bucket, quick replaceable spray bottles and mop pads
- Efficient Design: Powered floor mop for the deep cleaning of your hard floor surfaces. Battery powered spray along with our mop technology allows easy removal of stubborn dirt, grease and grime without the added struggle of a typical non-powered mop
- Effective Cleaning: Dual spray for twice the cleaning action along with mop absorbing pads absorb and lock away dirt, grease and grime working together to leave the floor clean and dry
- Convenient Usability: Replaceable mop bottles can be easily attached to the spray mop for hassle free floor cleaning, Swivel mop head to get into the places out of reach by a regular mop for more floor coverage
- Versatile Tool: Safe for use across all hard-sealed floors, including wood floor and laminate floor
Flash Powermop gives you an easy powered deep clean on nearly any floor in your home. In fact it will get your floor clean 2x faster than using a mop and bucket. Swoosh and glide across your hard floors. The battery powered trigger sprays powermop cleaning solution that dissolves even tough grime. Attach the powermop absorbing pad to the mop head to absorb and lock away dirt, leaving a clean, dry floor. Powermop cleaning solution loosens all sorts of dirt, grease and grime whilst leaving a fresh and airy scent. Dirt is lifted away from the floor so that it can be easily soaked up by the powermop absorbing pad. Powermop absorbing pads simply stick to the bottom of the mop head, with a clever absorbent core that soaks up and stores away the dirty solution and grease and grime, leaving the floor shiny, clean and dry. The Flash powermop starter kit includes the device, assembly instructions, absorbing pads and cleaning solution. Powermop requires 4 AA batteries, also included. Refill absorbing pads and cleaning solution are available to purchase. Safe for use across all sealed floor surfaces, do not use on untreated/oiled wood.
Brooms, Mops & Buckets