Returns must be notified within 3 working days on receipt of the Delivery note, in the event of non-delivery, shortage or damaged goods, please email your account manager.
To arrange a return please click here to fill out our easy returns form.
Please see extract from our terms below:
- 5.1 You may cancel the Contract and receive a refund (subject to clause 5.4.3) if you notify us as set out in clause 5.3 within 14 days of your decision to cancel the Contract.
- 5.2 However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
- 5.2.1 food, condiments, beverages and/or other perishable goods;
- 5.2.2 any Goods that are unsealed after you receive them;
- 5.2.3 any Goods supplied in accordance with any Specification (as relevant);
- 5.2.4 any Goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery; or
- 5.2.5 any Goods which are specified as non-returnable and/or denoted by the “Non returnable” product symbol in the Company’s catalogue.
- 5.3 To cancel the Contract, you can fill out our easy returns form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details of your order to help us to identify it. Your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the email. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you email us before 5pm on that day.
- 5.4 If Goods have been delivered to you before you decide to cancel the Contract then you must:
- 5.4.1 we will (subject to clause 5.5) arrange to collect the Goods from you from the address to which they were delivered; and
- 5.4.2 pay a restocking fee, equal to 15% of the price of the Goods.
- 5.5 If you fail to allow us to collect the Goods (after 2 attempts), you must return them to us (at your sole cost), without undue delay and in any event not later than 3 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract, securely packaged using a tracked delivery service.