- Great for the Food Industry and General surface Disinfection
- Alcohol Free, Halal Certified
- Food Safe, QUAT FREE
- Virucidal, Effective against Coronavirus
- Tritex Material
- Pal TX Surface Disinfectant Wipes have been designed for cleaning and disinfecting within food manufacturing and service environments.
- The wipes disinfect and clean surfaces without using QUATS, PHMB or Alcohol.
- For professional use only.
- Pal TX Surface Disinfectant wipes are proven to kill microorganisms such as bacteria and yeasts.
- The wipes have been independently tested to a range of European testing standards (EN) and BS ISO 4120:2004.
PalTX Surface Disinfectant Wipes use a specially formulated solution containing N,N-bis(3-aminopropyl) dodecylamine. The disinfectant is characterised by good activity against mycobacteria, low efficiency loss under protein load and little foaming as well as being quat, alcohol and PHMB free which makes it ideal for use within the food industry.
Tritex material is made by bonding layers of spunbond and meltblown polypropylene fibres together in a high heat process before a hydrophilic coating is applied. This material is 100% synthetic.
The material offers high strength in both directions – across and along the wipe. Very low linting – low risk of leaving contaminating fibres on surfaces. Excellent solution retention – ensuring even wetness throughout the wipe. Efficient solution release – active wipe ingredients are transferred to the surface rather than being trapped in the wipe material fibres.
For the Q/W64230T only:
Spunlace material is made by mechanically entangling fibres through the application of high pressure water jets. This gives the material a thick, soft and strong feel. The apertured texture gives the wipes a high liquid capacity which makes them suitable for wiping larger surfaces and the drape of the material gives a ‘cloth-like’ feel.